Decisions, Decisions January 11, 2006 / Should I jump now and get the 15″… or wait until the new 17″ model arrives? Either way, I’ll be cleaning out the piggy bank real soon! (Although I wish they’d found a name better than Mac Book Pro. Ecch!) macintosh, intel, mac book pro Share this:TwitterFacebookEmail geeky stuff Previous post Two Very Different Types of Literacy Next post Severe Memory Problems 1 Comment John Pederson January 11, 2006 at 10:51 pm I jumped at the 15″ after their last round of upgrades…haven’t regretted it for a second. Ok, possibly a touch more since yesterday…but I find that the 15″ is plent of real estate w/o being to large.